At the heart of Halo Preloved is the idea of sustainability and giving back, both to our customers and the community. With this in mind we are proud to offer to all our sellers the option of donating 100% of the proceeds from the sale of their donated clothes to charity. We will do all the hard work!


Only 20% of all clothes donated to charity shops are actually sold in store with the remaining 80% either being shipped for sale in developing countries or going to land fill sites. This sadly therefore only contributes towards the cycle of the fashion industry being the number two polluter in the world, second only to oil!  


We at Halo will photograph, market and deliver the items of clothing you would like to donate and will then forward all proceeds to either one of our partner charities or a charity of your choice. 


Together we can do our bit to help our future world be greener, kinder and more sustainable for all.